Subject: modeling webs and nets
From: Thomas Desmond <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 10:10:49 +0600 (GMT)

Imagine a box modeled with three segments in each of the x-y-and z axes, 
that is, a square nine-segment box.  I would like to be able to convert 
that box to a latticework of two-point polygons so that the resulting 3D 
object looks like a playground jungle-jim.  Of course, I could just kill 
the polys and manually connect each pair of points with a two-point 
polygon, but I bet there's a less labor intensive way to do it.
In fact I'm sure there is because I've done it by accident, but I don't 
remember how.  I think this might be a useful method of creating ropey 
nets and spider webs and such.  Anyone know how to do it?

Tom Desmond

No Nuthin! 

--
Thomas Desmond <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]